It appears that your cart is currently empty
This bike is not legal for sale in California.
Assembly for MOST ATVs includes: Handle bar brackets (c clamps), all 4 wheels, front and rear racks (if included), rear shock and battery. (May differ per model)
|Engine||110cc, 4 stroke|
|Frame /Body/ Suspension / Brakes|
|Capacities / Dimensions|
|Net Weight (lbs)||168|
|Safety / Control|
|Engine kill switch||Yes|
Each purchaser has the opportunity to register for free hands-on ATV training through the ATV Safety Institute (ASI) at the time of purchase. Details about the free hands-on ATV training and the registration process will be provided in the Owner's Manual, Safety Alerts, Electronic and Printed materials, on the Hangtags, and by visiting www.atvsafety.org.
Riding ATVs is potentially dangerous. Follow these rules of the trail to make safety a part of the plan for every ride and help reduce injuries where you live:
1. Do not drive ATVs on paved roads.
2. Do not allow a child under 16 to drive or ride an adult ATV.
3. Do not drive ATVs with a passenger or ride as a passenger.
4. Always wear a helmet and other protective gear such as eye protection, boots, gloves, long pants and a long-sleeved shirt.
5. Take a hands-on safety training course.